Join experienced coaches Jennifer Harrison and Elizabeth Waterstraat for a beginner to intermediate athlete-friendly Sprint Triathlon Training Program built specifically for the Naperville Women’s Triathlon. Each participant will be part of an encouraging, motivational and educational training program with easy-to-follow workouts designed to help you reach your triathlon goal – whether it’s to set a new PR or cross the finish line for the first time.
Included in the training program:
- Plenty of guidance & support from certified USA Triathlon coaches
- 8 weeks of easy-to-follow sprint-triathlon focused swim, bike & run workouts
- Easy-to-use online program to view workouts & track progress
- One coached group workout per week (swim or bike/run)
- Guided swim & run course pre-race preview
- Access to a private Facebook group with question/answer columns hosted by coaches & special guests
- Register for the 2018 Naperville Women’s Triathlon (https://register.chronotrack.
- Ability to swim freestyle continuously for 50 yards
- Own an ANSI-certified helmet
- Access to a computer or mobile device to view online training program
Monday, April 16 –
Sunday, June 10
$59/person (please note: registration for the triathlon is not included in this fee)
To sign up and pay for registration please fill out the form below. Thanks!